Special Deals :

Xhose & Xhose Pro Expanding Garden Hoses by Dap

XHose Pro Garden Hose By Dap

Xhose is the world's first expanding hose by Dap. Just let water run through it and see it grow. Stop the water and watch it shrink back to a small size.


The original expandable garden hose by Dap is everything your typical garden hose isn't, it's lightweight, compact and expandable, with a powerful spray and kink free design. 

Now the Dap Xhose Pro is better than ever, with solid brass fittings, a wider diameter and more powerful spray.


The Dap Xhose is the incredible expanding hose that automatically expands up to 3 times its length while giving you up to a 3/4 inch diameter powerful high-flow spray. The expandable garden hose, XHOSE by DAP®, is everything your typical garden hose isn’t – it’s lightweight, compact, and expandable, with a powerful spray and a kink-free design.




Share this :

+ comments + 2 comments

November 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM

My neighbor bought the expandable hoses and I used them when I would water his garden when he was away. I liked the way it worked, the pressure seemed great and I loved that it didnt get kinked up like the normal hoses do but what did happen was the hose ended up splitting in a couple different places. It said that you could expand the hose pretty far and you can but I think thats why the hose pulled apart as it did. I cant say got his moneys worth because these hoses are suppose to have a warranty...I hope my neighbor sends it back because before it did split, it worked extremely well. I thought the material was stronger though.

December 12, 2015 at 6:48 AM

That's so great post. Here is my blog: brigetheme review 2015

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2016 As Seen On TV Top Stuff - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger